Lean Metrology Tools for Rapid Inspection
Lean Metrology is the application of lean manufacturing best practices to inspection, tool building, reverse engineering, and assembly processes so as to minimize waste and optimize efficiency.
Morning Session: May 13, 2014 from 9am-10am (PDT)
Afternoon Session: May 13, 2014 from 3pm to 4pm (PDT)
- Gain insight to the systemic benefits “lean metrology”
- Learn about best practices you can apply immediately
- See how automation can accelerate the inspection process
- Learn about transformational trends in enterprise metrology
- Witness a live demonstration of lean methods using Verisurf X
- Get the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session with a Verisurf Applications Engineer
About Verisurf Software
Verisurf Software, Inc. is a metrology software development company committed to delivering premier, field-proven computer-aided inspection and manufacturing solutions. Headquartered in Anaheim, California, we offer the most powerful, efficient and competitively priced Model Based Definition (MBD) software suite available today, bringing measurement metrology to the paperless factory.